[Proj] finding proj descriptions

Roger Oberholtzer roger.oberholtzer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 01:09:05 EST 2018

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 4:43 PM Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
<luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch> wrote:

> Dear Roger,
>
> presently, the best resource to identify PROJ strings is the documentation itself. This is where I go to in case of doubt:
> https://proj4.org/operations/projections/index.html

Ultimately, what I am trying to do is find a way to obtain either
geotiff or WKT that describe the proj conversion. I am trying to
implement something that generates LAS file (a point cloud data file).
These files prefer geotiff, but do support WTK to describe the
projection of the data points in the file.

--
Roger Oberholtzer