[Proj] finding proj descriptions

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon Oct 22 02:01:19 EST 2018

Roger,

You should take a look at Evens WKT work then. Even describes the details in RFC2[0].
There's still some ways to go but the new projinfo application offers some of the
functionality you are looking for. I believe there's API functions that expose the same
features as well. You can grab the source code from the iso19111_dev branch.
I am sure Even would appreciate some third-party testing of his work.

/Kristian

[0] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/1149