[Proj] converting WGS84/ETRS89 to ITM/OSGM15

Elmir Jagudin elmir.jagudin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 06:36:09 EST 2018

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 1:51 PM Kristian Evers <kreve at sdfe.dk> wrote:

> Yes, the BSD 2-clause license is compatible with the proj-datumgrid
> package.
>

> I will prepare a release candidate of said package on Monday, so if you
> want these grids included in the next version please open a pull request
> within the next couple of days.
>

> /Kristian

Great!

Here is the PR:
https://github.com/OSGeo/proj-datumgrid/pull/24

Let me know if I should add the tables differently, I'll adjust the PR.

Also, it's not a huge deal for me if the PR does not make it into the
upcoming release. I just want to have it included into
the official repo at some point, so that all the tables are collected at
the same place.

Regards,
Elmir