[Proj] Question about migrating to Proj 5.x.x

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 26 10:10:58 EST 2018

Thanks, Kristian, for the thoughtful and extensive response,

And the more I think about it, the more it makes sense what you say, that stepping through WGS84 as a hub is often the only practical choice.

It is also helpful to receive the affirmation that I've got it right.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory