[Proj] SRS barn update

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Sat Sep 29 09:54:38 EST 2018

Thanks, Even. It is nice to see your work coming a long nicely!

I agree that it would be good to merge your code soon. As you mention, it is already a huge amount of code compared to the existing code base. It is an intimidating task to get an overview of it all. Can you include some notes for reviewers in the RFC on where to start? I am sure some parts are more important than others from an architectural perspective at least.

/Kristian