MapTools.org

[rosa-users] Is rosa being developed?

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:39:16 -0400
Hi There,

 There havn't been major changes in ROSA in few months. But there had been
some bug fixes and few additions. It is our intention to do release sometime
this week.
  Just a quick note on things that have changed since the laste release :

   - Correct bug related to threads in the tooltip class.

- Fixed minor problem with Unix Makefile: not all .class were included in
.jar

- Correct bug for IE5.5 and higher (applet no initialized properly).

- Correct Bug with the mesuring tool.

- Add PNG support using sixlegs png library (http://www.sixlegs.com/)

- Ability to use the print command from the browser to print the applet.

- If a button is active (clicked), if the user reclicks on it, It will stay
  selected and not be unselected.

Later,