MapTools.org

[rosa-users] problems with display png

Korbai, Zoltan korbai.zoltan@axelero.hu
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:21:37 +0200
> Java 2 Runtime Environment version 1.3.1 works fine with PNG in
> combination with Mozilla.
Thanks, but I use this version. Now, I tried to use the latest
1.4.0 but the corruption still exist. I tried the JPG and it's okay.
But I would prefer PNG because of quality. Another info:
if I tried to access my linux machine from WinXP Internet
Explorer no picture in the Java window at all. If I switch to jpg
there is a picture. My WinXP has Java2 1.3  too.
So I don't think it depends on Java/version.

Bye,
Korbai, Zoltan