MapTools.org

[rosa-users] Remeber last selected button

Stefan Wiegand s.wiegand@kdvz.de
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:11:42 +0100
--=_alternative 0037FF20C1256C6A_=

Hi rosa users,

I have installed the rosa applet with a mapserver cgi producing PNGs and
it works great. But now I want to remember the last selected button via
javascript (similar to setpixelsize). I define a hidden variable <input
type="hidden" name="lastButtonSelected" value=""> and set it via
TB_BUT_?_JSACTION with zoomin, zoomout, pan .... Now I want to change
<param name="TB_SELECTED_BUTTON" value="zoomin"> via javascript.
And that is the problem.

Thanks for reply

Stefan Wiegand