MapTools.org

[rosa-users] zoom out ??

Till Adams adams@terrestris.de
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:33:37 +0100
Dear listers,

I'm quite new using rosa -- I've done some efforts with mapplet, but as
mapplet has problems with the jvm and IE6 (must be loaded as standard
machine) I switched to rosa.

I implemented rosa into an application and nearly everything is running
fine.

Nearly ...

When I click on zoom out, I always come back to full extent. My
parameters are:
<PARAM NAME="TB_BUT_zoomout_INPUT" VALUE="submit">
<PARAM NAME="TB_BUT_zoomout_NAME" VALUE="CMD">
<PARAM NAME="TB_BUT_zoomout_VALUE" VALUE="ZOOM_IN">

When I use the query tool, it functions like the recentre button:
<PARAM NAME="TB_BUT_pquery_INPUT" VALUE="auto_rect">
<PARAM NAME="TB_BUT_pquery_NAME" VALUE="CMD">
<PARAM NAME="TB_BUT_pquery_VALUE" VALUE="QUERY">

I also tried to implement query by JavaScript, but I guess rosa doesn't
understand the Script or the .submit() command.

Any help or examples where I can figure these problems out are welcome!

Thanks in advance
Till

-- -- -- terrestris jetzt online! www.terrestris.de -- -- --

-----