MapTools.org

[rosa-users] RE: [mapserver-users] Rosa and Mozilla

John A. Novak jnovak@blueshiftinc.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:01:48 -0800
If you get the latest version of Sun's ONE Studio 4, Community Edition, you can debug the applet within their environment, which helps immensely.

John Novak

-----Original Message-----
From: Hankley, Chip [mailto:Chip.Hankley@gasai.com]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 12:40 PM
To: 'Don Holeman'; 'Guillaume SUEUR'; rosa-users@dmsolutions.ca
Subject: [rosa-users] RE: [mapserver-users] Rosa and Mozilla

That's pretty interesting. In all the cases, the images ARE being created -
I looked in the TMP directory and "103583542529481.png" (the image that it
choked on) was there. So, my hunch is that something is happening in the
Applet.

I know next to nothing about Java, so, I have no clue as to how to debug.
I've had a number of respondents now saying essentially the same thing...
but they're all windows users. Be curious to see if the same thing happens
on Linux or a Mac.

Chip