MapTools.org

[rosa-users] RE: [mapserver-users] Rosa and Mozilla

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:12:25 -0500
"Hankley, Chip" wrote:

> That's pretty interesting. In all the cases, the images ARE being created -
> I looked in the TMP directory and "103583542529481.png" (the image that it
> choked on) was there. So, my hunch is that something is happening in the
> Applet.
>
> I know next to nothing about Java, so, I have no clue as to how to debug.
> I've had a number of respondents now saying essentially the same thing...
> but they're all windows users. Be curious to see if the same thing happens
> on Linux or a Mac.
>
> Chip

Just a quick note to let you know that we're taking note of the problem,
but we have no clue what could be causing it and don't really have time
to look into this for a little while.  So if someone with some Java
knowledge is able to figure a fix then we'll gladly include it in the
master version.

Thanks

Daniel