MapTools.org

[rosa-users] mapscript-3.6.4 doesn't work with gmap75

Caffeinate The World mochaexpress@yahoo.com

http://www.minnesota.com/~tom/mapserver/demo/php/examples/gmap/htdocs/gmap75.phtml

> If you do a 'view source' with the output of this page, you'll notice
> that the HTML output is truncated which is quite likely an indication
> that your PHP script crashed.  This is bad, but is completely
> unrelated
> to ROSA.

I'm thinking that it has more to do with Mapscript PHP module. Like I
said above, if I replace it with the older module from v3.6.3, it works again.