MapTools.org

[rosa-users] Java Toolbar

Diver8 diver_8_iam@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:17:45 -0800 (PST)
I'm sorry to have to ask such a basic question, but
after 2 hours it's time to look for some help.

I've got the demo working perfectly, with the
exception of the toolbar buttons.  They do not display
in the applet.

I have the following code, which is supposed to
display the toolbar image:

printf("<PARAM NAME=\"TB_BUT_zoomin_IMG_PR\"
VALUE=\"../images/tool_zoomin_2.png\">\n");

I have tried full paths, relative paths, etc.  I have
verified that the images are in fact accessible on the
web server (I can access them directly via url)

Searching the archive, the only "solid" answer I've
found was:

"I found the problem with the applet toolbar buttons,
and it was a web server configuration issue; not the
applet."

Which doesn't really tell me much.

Can anyone shed some light?  What am I missing here??
Everything else is working perfectly so far as I can
tell.

Many thanks.