MapTools.org

[rosa-users] rosa: questions/problems with Mac

Möri Cédric Cedric.Moeri@bd.so.ch
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:58:52 +0100

------_=_NextPart_000_01C2DDA7.939779D0

Dear lists

sorry to the mapserver-users to bother you with this rosa stuff, but im
hoping to find some rosa applet users here in the list too.

I have different problems/questions.

I have project using php/mapscript and the rosa-applet running stable =
under
all kind of Windows/linux/unix and any browser.
Now I have some comments telling me, i will not work under Mac (OS X).=20
The error of the applet/java is under ms-ie5.2:
java.lang.classnotfoundexeption:rosa2000 and under netscape 6:
java.lang.nullpointerexpetion.

Does anyone know something about this errors? I'm not used with mac nor =
with
java/javaapplets, so any comment would be great.

Because there is no way for me to test under a mac-system I would like =
ask anyone using a mac to do some test on my project.
please follow this link:
http://www.so.ch/de/pub/departemente/bjd/gis/mapserver.htm# and then =
click
on 800x600 or 1024x768. (Sorry about all the german, but there is no =
english
version:-( )
If it works: please tell me your configurations: os, browser, java vm.
If not: could you please tell me the errors you get? (and why you get =
them
and how to solve them ;-))

thanks for all your effort in advance

regards

C=E9dric=20

------_=_NextPart_000_01C2DDA7.939779D0

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:M=F6ri;C=E9dric
FN:M=F6ri C=E9dric
ORG:Bau- Departement;Amt f=FCr Raumplanung
ADR;WORK:;;;Solothurn
LABEL;WORK:Solothurn
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Cedric.Moeri@bd.so.ch
REV:20020605T094013Z