MapTools.org

[rosa-users] query in new window problems

Van Ulden, Joost jvanulde@nrcan.gc.ca
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:17:57 -0500
We have just implemented the Rosa applet in place of the standard html form.
We are very impressed with the performance and ease of implementation.

We are still having one small problem, for some reason when you query a
feature (we open a new window and send the results to it) then turn on or
off a layer (without clicking on a button Rosa button) mapserver sends the
map back with the layer on/off but zoomed in/out or panned with the center
of the map being the point you queried.

Everything worked fine in the html version of the application, and the layer
toggle works properly if you don't query the map.  We set the mapext but
that still does not work.  Any suggestions?

Regards,

Joost