MapTools.org

[rosa-users] query in new window problems

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:12:01 -0500
What is the URL you have when you do the query ?
What is the URL when the page is submited after the layre on/off ?

I am not sure to understand why It is zooming/panning on the 2nd submit (unless
the values for zoomdir and zoomsize or the Rosa parameters values are still in
the 2nd URL)

A suggestion would be to set the imgxy parameter in your page with the values
being the middle of your image. For example for a map of  400/300 : " <input
type="hidden" name="imgxy" value="200.0 150.0">.  This would have the effect of
simulating a mouse click in the middle of the page and you map should not pan or
zoom somewhere else.

Later,