MapTools.org

[rosa-users] Mac support?

Martin, Daniel DMartin@erac.com
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:04:58 -0600
I have no idea about OSX, but I usually get very little response on this
list.  I don't mean to be critical, but it's true.

I'd suggest asking the question on the MapServer users list, which I know
you are subscribed to.  I think its a safe bet there more Rosa users on that
list than on this one.  People also _seem_ more responsive there.

-Dan