MapTools.org

[rosa-users] need some help

Kashif Saleem kashifsaleem77@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:09:30 +0000
Hello Dears
My name is kashif and currently job in an International organization GIS
department.We want to instal rosa applet on our web site.I have download the
software but i need some information.How i can install it to my web site.I
am also a java programmer.basically it is showing some exceptions.All of
this are the problems due to parameter passing.Please help me regarding
this.Either images are loading frm Map server and if it is then
How i can comunicate map server through applet.

Thanks
kashif