MapTools.org

[rosa-users] query result in a new popup

Daniel Wagner Da.Wa@uni-jena.de
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:16:15 +0100
Hi all,

I'm working with mapserver and rosa and I'm fascinated about the numerous
possibilities.

I've integrated a Query-Button into the rosa applet and now I want to show the
query-result in a new popup.

I set the query-button with the "TB_BUT_info_JSACTION"-param to the following
JavaScript-function:

function info (){
        window.open("[program]","Info","width=600,height=400.......");
}

But in the generated popup appears the following error message:

No query information to decode. QUERY_STRING is set, but empty.

I read in the rosa documentation, that when you use the "TB_BUT_info_JSACTION"-
param the form is never submitted.

Is there a possibility to submit the form with the "TB_BUT_info_JSACTION"-param?
Or is there another possibility to display the query-result in a new popup?

Thanks in advance!!

Daniel Wagner

This mail was sent through http://webmail.uni-jena.de