MapTools.org

[rosa-users] navigatiopn arrows around the map

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 09:47:34 -0500
Daniel Wagner wrote:

> how can I activate (or create) the navigation (pan) arrows around the map, as
> seen at the MapLab GMapFactory example??
>
> Has someone an idea or working examples (sourcecode)?
> Is there a possibility with the rosa-applet (maybe through params)?

I think your best bet will be to look at the source (HTML source and
application source code) of an application that does this already.  If
you have a GMapFactory app that does this then you have all the source
as well...

 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca