MapTools.org

[rosa-users] rosa and php - prob when dragging a zoom box

Debbie Pagurek pagurekd@agr.gc.ca
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:39:27 -0500
Hi all,
I have a problem with an application of mine that is created with php mapscript.  All is working correctly, however, when I drag a box, I am getting weird "tracking" as I drag.  If I drag the corner back and forth a bit before releasing the mouse, the background colour of the map begins to turn black (it is leaving the outline of the drag box behind?)  THis is happening in both netscape and IE.  I can still see the outline of my shapes - it is only the background that is affected. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,
D. Pagurek