MapTools.org

[rosa-users] PAN

Daniel Morissette dmorissette@dmsolutions.ca
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:12:02 -0500
Nicol Hermann wrote:

> i want to use a pan functionality with ROSA-Applet.
> I found a posting from 2002
> (http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/rosa-users/2002-July/000005.html)
> where Daniel told that the functionality described in this posting
> was added to the wish-List. Do the current version already supports this
> function and how can i use it?

I haven't touched ROSA myself in quite a while, but I don't think
panning has been added yet and I don't think there is any plan to add it
in the near future unless we require it for one of our projects. Of
course since you've got the source you can try to add it yourself.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette@dmsolutions.ca