[rosa-users] No fonts displayed?!

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 15 08:56:28 EDT 2005

Stefan,

  Rosa does not really know anything about fons/labels : It only
displays  a pregenarated images (gif, png), So logically if the labels
are not visible it is probably that they were not generated into the
image passed to the applet. You should probably look on the reasons why
the labels are nor generated by Mapserver (It could be scaling, missing
fonts ...)

Later,

Stefan F. Keller wrote:
> Hello I've found a strange problem with ROSA-Applet: It shows no
> labels, no fonts!
>
> Using exactly the same MapFile on the same MapServer
> ... with ROSA, this does not display labels: http://tinyurl.com/e4qhl
> ... but using HTML it works! http://www.geometa.info/map/jufarimap.html
>
> Does anyone have an explanation or help?
> -- Stefan

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca