[rosa-users] ROSA-Applet reloading every request...

Stefan F. Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:44:46 EDT 2005

Thanks again - I have to check how to generate non-PNG from our linux
installation in order got get to work the smaller sized applet...

Regarding caching you are right - my browsers (firefox + IE) do no
chaching at all...
Obviously one of my servers - apache or mapserver?? - instruct the
client *not* to chache anything...! "wget -S http://tinyurl.com/9o3nn"
reports:
 7 Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
 8 Pragma: no-cache

Any experiences here? - Obviously one can do some tune up here too...
-- Stefan