[rosa-users] php-Rosa applet tile indexing

Palanisamy, Giri palanisamyg at ornl.gov
Tue Jan 25 17:04:10 EST 2005

Hi,

I am able to customize the GMap php-rosa sample app. I have the
following layer in my .map file, I am using TILEINDEX for 8km and 1km
resolution and the top level 50 km I am using tif file. In by JBox I
used to call this layer by the GROUP " MOD12Q1" and it worked, now in
the php application how do I call this group? Is there similar method
call like getlayerbyname() for LAYER GROUP?

 $poLayer = $gpoMap->getlayerbyname("IGBP_MOD12Q1");
 $poLayer->set("status", 1);

Returns
Warning: getLayerByName failed for : IGBP_MOD12Q1 in
f:\Inetpub\wwwroot\gmap\htdocs\gmap75.inc.php on line 116

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated
Thanks!
Giri

Here is my layer snippet from the .map file

LAYER
  NAME IGBP_50k
  GROUP IGBP_MOD12Q1
  TYPE RASTER