MapTools.org

[Shapelib] is shapelib build complete?

shapelib@lists.maptools.org shapelib@lists.maptools.org
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:11:56 -0300
make shputils returns:

cc -g shputils.c shpopen.o dbfopen.o -o shputils
shputils.c: In function `main':
shputils.c:277: error: too few arguments to function `exit'
make: ** [shputils] Erro 1

I changed the line 277 to "exit(1)" ... - was "exit()"
and it works!

regarding shpdump and dbfdump they're fine. all built.

and about shptree/treedump I have used them on windows machines.
I had a built copy of shptree.exe and was using it to build .QIX files
for increase MapServer seaches.
Or this is not necessary on Linux boxes?

thanks.

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Patto Kanegae