[Shapelib] latest shplib binaries

Erich Deffner [siwawist at gmx.de] siwawist at gmx.de
Thu Nov 2 17:04:27 EST 2006

Mateusz,

I'm seeking a WinXP of shpfix 1.2.xx.

Best regards

Mateusz Loskot [mateusz at loskot.net]
<mailto:shapelib%40lists.maptools.org?Subject=%5BShapelib%5D%20latest%20shplib%20binaries&In-Reply-To=44E1C180.1030802%40gmx.de>
wrote:

Have you checked this website?
http://shapelib.maptools.org/

There you will find link to download dir:
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/shapelib/
where Windows binaries are available.

Binaries package 1.2.9 does not include shpfix,
so you need to build it yourself using 1.2.10 sources.
It's really simple.

If you want someone to build it for you, then you are required
to provide more details about your operating system, and environment.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net