[TinyOWS-dev] Problems with showing a WFS feature with OpenLayers

Ermond Parllaku erndal02 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 01:38:56 EST 2012

Olivier,

First of all I would like to thank you for the fast answer.
I have tried it even without the prefix and I based my code mainly in the sample that you provided too. I am not sure about the featureNS what should I put there, and why is it needed. Maybe the mistake is there. Anyway I tried to comment out the featureNS but still no results. At the moment I cannot make any further trials since unfortunately I cannot connect to the pc that I am configuring the map.
Don't know where else might be the problem.

Thanks