[TinyOWS-users] Empty FeatureCollection

Courtin Olivier olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 10:07:31 EST 2009

On Sep 26, 2009, at 2:14 PM, Gernot Belger wrote:

Hi Gernot,

> Thanks for your prompt help! I finally got it, stupid me only tried
> GetFeature with resultType=hits instead of resultType=results, always
> wondering about the numberOfFeatures='0'
> With resultType=results, the correct result is returned.

Ok,

> However, resultType=hits should return the number of features, but
> tinyows
> always returns '0', isn't that a bug?

I do a quick test with on this, tinyows_test database:

http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&request=getFeature&srsName=EPSG:4326&version=1.1.0&typename=sf:AggregateGeoFeature&ResultType=hits

And i get as answer:
<wfs:FeatureCollection xsi:schemaLocation="http://cite.opengeospatial.org/gmlsf
      http://82.246.13.72/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=WFS&version=1.1.0&request=DescribeFeatureType&Typename=sf:AggregateGeoFeature
    http://www.opengis.net/wfs    http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.1.0/wfs.xsd
     http://www.opengis.net/gml    http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.1.1/base/gml.xsd
" timeStamp="2009-09-27T17:02:47.286057Z" numberOfFeatures="10"/>

What your query look like ?
What kind of stream do you have without ResultType=hits on the same
query ?

--
Olivier