[TinyOWS-users] Empty FeatureCollection

Gernot Belger gernot.belger at cicos.info
Sat Sep 26 07:14:02 EST 2009

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your prompt help! I finally got it, stupid me only tried
GetFeature with resultType=hits instead of resultType=results, always
wondering about the numberOfFeatures='0'
With resultType=results, the correct result is returned.

However, resultType=hits should return the number of features, but tinyows
always returns '0', isn't that a bug?

Kind regards
Gernot