[TinyOWS-users] A WFS 1.1.0 issue ?

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:19:54 EST 2010

On Jul 13, 2010, at 9:36 PM, Thomas Gratier wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> Some months ago, Alexander Schäfer see that there was a problem with
> WFS 1.1.0 to display a layer on the map, stored well in the database.
> http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/tinyows-users/2010-May/000086.html

Humm the problem on this thread was that PostGIS version wasn't 1.5.x

> Is it always a known issue? An Openlayers issue? A config mistake
> from myself?
> When only switching to 1.0.0, the same code is perfectly fine and
> the layer displays on the map.

You could see a good TinyOWS / OpenLayers integration here:
<http://tinyows.org/trac/wiki/OpenLayersHowToTransactional>

Nota: It implies OpenLayers 2.9

> I don't see the advantage of 1.1.0 version, so 1.0.0 is enought?

You're right they're quite close indeed,
and i guess it will work the same with 1.0.0

--
Olivier