[TinyOWS-users] xml isn't valid

Alexander Schäfer alexander.schaefer at intevation.de
Fri May 21 06:18:17 EST 2010

Hi Olivier,

thank you very much.I updated postig to 1.5 Version and it works. But only by
using wfs protocol 1.0.0. When I use 1.1.0 all point,line or polygon wfs
layer will not display on my map but stored in database.

By the way: Can you tell me the reason why postgis 1.5 is needed for
tinyows-0.8? Do postgis 1.5 contains a few new function which are required
for tinyows-0.8.

Alex

Alexander Schäfer | ++49-541-335083-0 | http://www.intevation.de/ |