[TinyOWS-users] Tinyows - Postgis Schema support

Marcelo vismari at ig.com.br
Mon Oct 18 14:53:17 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am doing some tests with Tinyows and I could not make Updates on Postgres
using a table from a different schema than "public". I put the schema tag in
config.xml and I could display the records on the map but I could not update
them. I read the error message from Postgres and I found out that Tinyows
didn't put the schema name before table name, it put just:

UPDATE "projeto" SET "geometry" = '0106000020097200000100000...

And the correct would be UPDATE "projetos"."projeto" SET "geometry" =
'0106000020097200000100000...  as Geoserver does.

where projetos is my schema name.

I did the same tests using Geoserver and works perfectly.

Have you ever seen some problem like that? Is a bug?

This is part of my configuration:

            <layer             retrievable="1"

                        writable="1"

                        prefix="projeto"