[TinyOWS-users] problel inserting feature with openlayers

luca marletta lucamarle at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 03:48:02 EST 2010

Hi Oliver thanks a lot for quick reply.

I'm using openlayers inside drupal (custom module by myself) and I've
this tag in page as usual

but when I use ol higher then 2.8 in the line when I add panel it always give
this.div.children is undefined
[Break on this error] if (this.div.children.length>0) {\n ---->>

OPENLAYER 2.10 rc2 uncompressed
/**
14066 * Method: redraw
14067 */
14068 redraw: function() {
14069 if (this.div.children.length>0) {
14070 for (var l=this.div.children.length, i=l-1 ; i>=0 ; i--) {
14071 this.div.removeChild(this.div.children[i]);
14072 }
14073 }

and all break

luca