[TinyOWS-users] problem with schema

luca marletta lucamarle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:54:24 EST 2011

Thanks Oliver,
I update to 440 trunk version
(I use ubuntu 10.10 version)

Now it seems that the validation problem is fixed in retrieving layer but it
still remains when i try to update geometry.

I have this in firebug (by the way now no report in log file for this error,
just in firebug)

Object { layer={...}, data={...}, more...}
fine modifica item: OpenLayers.Feature.Vector_149
POST
http://gorla.local/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgorla.local%2Fcgi-bin%2Ftinyows_gorla_cdu
POST
http://gorla.local/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgorla.local%2Fcgi-bin%2Ftinyows_gorla_cdu

200 OK
66ms
OpenLa...10.js?V (riga 1188)
ParametriIntestazioniPostPutRispostaCacheHTMLXML

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<ExceptionReport
xmlns='http://www.opengis.net/ows'
xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
xsi:schemaLocation='http://www.opengis.net/ows
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.0.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd'
version='1.0.0' language='en'>
<Exception exceptionCode='InvalidParameterValue' locator='Update'>
 <ExceptionText>Typename provided is unknown or not writable</ExceptionText>
</Exception>
</ExceptionReport>

it seems that use protocol 1.0.0 but in openlayers file I usr 1.1.0
    vParticelle= new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Edit", {
        styleMap:            oStyleMap,
        strategies:            [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX(),
oSaveStrategy],
        filter:                new OpenLayers.Filter.Comparison({type:
OpenLayers.Filter.Comparison.EQUAL_TO,property:'selected',value:1}),
        projection:            new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:3003"),
        extractAttributes:    false, //default false, if true attributes are
available in the attributes
        protocol:            new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
            version:        "1.1.0",
            url:            'http://'+HOST+'/cgi-bin/tinyows_gorla_cdu',
            featureType:    "sitparticellecdu",  // la tabella postgis lo
srid deve corrispondere e deve avere la chiave primaria
            featureNS:        "http://127.0.0.1",
            srsName:        "EPSG:3003", // non lasciare spazi dopo i ":"
            geometryName:    "the_geom",
            schema:            'http://
'+HOST+'/cgi-bin/tinyows_gorla_cdu?service=WFS&request=DescribeFeatureType&version=1.1.0&TypeName=sitparticellecdu'
        })
    });

function saveFeature() {
    var oFeature = getSelectedFeat();
    if (oFeature && (oFeature.state != OpenLayers.State.INSERT)) {
oFeature.state = OpenLayers.State.UPDATE; }
    if (oFeature) {
        switch(oFeature.layer.protocol.CLASS_NAME) {
            case "OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP":
                oFeature.layer.protocol.commit([oFeature], {
                    "update": { callback: onUpdate(response) },
                    "create": { callback: onCreate(response) },
                    "delete": { callback: onDelete(response) }
                });
                break;
            case "OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.v1_1_0":
                console.log(oFeature);
                oSaveStrategy.save([oFeature]);
                break;
            default:
        }
        oModifyPolCtrl.selectControl.unselect(oFeature);
    }
}

tinyows_gorla_cdu is just this bash script
#!/bin/sh
TINYOWS_CONFIG_FILE=/home/www/dati/gorla/mapfiles/tinyows_config_cdu.xml
export TINYOWS_CONFIG_FILE
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/tinyows

and call the same .xml file is it still correct in new version?

thnks again

luca

luca marletta
www.beopen.it