[TinyOWS-users] problem with schema

luca marletta lucamarle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 03:09:38 EST 2011

luca marletta
www.beopen.it

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Olivier Courtin
<olivier.courtin at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2011, at 7:54 AM, luca marletta wrote:
>
> Hi Luca,
>
> > I update to 440 trunk version
>
> Ok so last trunk,
>
> > Now it seems that the validation problem is fixed in retrieving
> > layer but it still remains when i try to update geometry.
>
> Ok, we've progressed a bit,
>

> >  <ExceptionText>Typename provided is unknown or not writable</
> > ExceptionText>
> >
> > TINYOWS_CONFIG_FILE=/home/www/dati/gorla/mapfiles/
> > tinyows_config_cdu.xml
> > export TINYOWS_CONFIG_FILE
> > /usr/lib/cgi-bin/tinyows
> >
> > and call the same .xml file is it still correct in new version?
>
> Few littles things changes from 0.9.0 to trunk, but if not present it
> end in explicit error,
>
> Could you send:
> - The XML Update query posted

here, from firebug, when I try to update (table is writeable by user)

<exceptionreport xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ows" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.opengis.net/ows
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.0.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd" version="1.0.0"
language="en">
 <exception exceptionCode="InvalidParameterValue" locator="Update">
  <exceptiontext>Typename provided is unknown or not
writable</exceptiontext>
 </exception>
</exceptionreport>

- /usr/lib/cgi-bin/tinyows --help result ?

 TinyOWS version:   0.10.0
TinyOWS revision:  440
FCGI support:      No
Config File Path:  /usr/local/tinyows/config.xml (TinyOWS XML)
PostGIS dsn:       host=127.0.0.1 user=www password=www dbname=gorla_sit
port=5432
Output Encoding:   UTF-8
Database Encoding: UTF8
Schema dir:        /usr/local/tinyows/schema/
Log file:          /tmp/tinyows_gorla.log
Display bbox:      Yes
Estimated extent:  No
Check schema:      No
Check valid geoms: Yes
Available layers:
 - public.sitparticellecdu (3003) -> sitparticellecdu.sitparticellecdu [R]

HERE I got a strange thing,
Actually, just for checking I copied some days ago the same
tinyows_config_cdu.xml in /usr/local/tinyows/config.xml, but
 - public.sitparticellecdu (3003) -> sitparticellecdu.sitparticellecdu [R]
must be writable also why just [R ] ?

luca