[TinyOWS-users] problem with schema

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 03:49:44 EST 2011

On Apr 18, 2011, at 10:09 AM, luca marletta wrote:

> Available layers:
>  - public.sitparticellecdu (3003) ->
> sitparticellecdu.sitparticellecdu [R]
>
> HERE I got a strange thing,
> Actually, just for checking I copied some days ago the same
> tinyows_config_cdu.xml in /usr/local/tinyows/config.xml, but
>  - public.sitparticellecdu (3003) ->
> sitparticellecdu.sitparticellecdu [R] must be writable also why just
> [R ] ?

I've met few days ago some problems with layers properties not herited
anymore,
so need to put explicitly writable/retrievable and so on attributes
for each layer element
in config file.

I suspect it's related to previous work on MapFile config file, i will
fixed this issue
as soon as will finished the CITE compliancy.

But not sure fully sure it's related to your problem, what does your
full config looks ?
(the one you already posted had only one layer, so wasn't affected by
the inheritance)

--
Olivier