[TinyOWS-users] Error DescribeFeatureType request

Leukert, Boris boris.leukert at wald-und-holz.nrw.de
Fri Apr 22 11:59:07 EST 2011

Dear Olivier,
thank again for your fast bug fixing, r450 works fine for me.

Since you have solved all my problems with tinyows I will try to replace
the Geoserver for our application with tinyows. The Geoserver is always
causing problems and I didn't manage to find a stable configuration for
it.

We have about 3.500 concurrent users on the application. Do you think
tinyows can manage such an amount of users. Do you have any tips / hints
for such an environment?

Best regards,
Boris