[TinyOWS-users] Inconsistent coordinate order with WFS 1.1.0 and srsName=EPSG:2393

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Aug 5 02:29:19 EST 2011

Hi,

Results with r586 are consistent now.

This is all northing-easting as previously (boundedBy and feature coordinates)
http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:mml_railway&srsName=urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::2393&maxfeatures=1

This is now all easting-northing and can perhaps be considered to be OK. However, it does not look like you meant it to be. Srtext contains this
["EPSG","2393"],AXIS["Y",EAST],AXIS["X",NORTH]]
http://hip.latuviitta.org/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:mml_railway&srsName=EPSG:2393&maxfeatures=1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

 Olivier Courtin wrote:

--