[TinyOWS-users] Inconsistent coordinate order with WFS 1.1.0 and srsName=EPSG:2393

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 17:14:08 EST 2011

Jukka,

> Looks like r590 is still producing different output for srsName=EPSG:2393 and srsName=urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::2393. You can try with the previous links.

I've began to write a set of unit tests to have a strong way to
avoid regressions, from commit to commit on this lat/lon issues.

Could you have a look on test/regress/lonlat directory,
to see if anything does'nt fit like it should, or if some tests
are still missing ?

Thanks in advance !

LIST file is dedicaced to explain the content of each test.

You could launch test from tinyows root dir with
test/unit_test test/regress/lonlat 8

(need of course to load unit test data and to use the
 related config file, both in test/unit_test test/regress dir)

--
Olivier