[TinyOWS-users] Inconsistent coordinate order with WFS 1.1.0 and srsName=EPSG:2393

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Aug 12 11:50:41 EST 2011

Hi,

Should I pay more attention to check if the list of tests to be performed is reasonable, or to the results?
What is now the desired output from WFS 1.1.0 with the short and long srsName if the official definition is X=North, Y=East?  For example outputs from 110A01, 110A02, 110A05 and 110A06 does not look logical to me at the moment.

-Jukka Rahkonen-