[TinyOWS-users] [Important] Merging TinyOWS project with MapServer one

Carlos Ruiz boolean10001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 13:28:23 EST 2011

Well, I think that being under the Mapserver's umbrella could pull TinyOWS to be just another little thing of something big, while

the project can run for its own and achieve other goals that not necessarily are the same of the Mapserver's ones.

Mapserver is focused on the web map publishing, so it wont be interested in another things that involve the online edition nor the

online geoprocessing.
IC Carlos Ruiz