[TinyOWS-users] Features not being displayed

Toni Martínez tmartinh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 07:17:03 EST 2011

Hi Olivier,
Thanks for your reply.
I've tried your suggestions so now my layer definition is as follows:
var wfs = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("molleres", {
                            strategies: [new
OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX(),saveStrategy],
                            projection: new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:27573"),
                            protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
                                version:       "1.0.0",
                                url:           "
http://molleresdevel.eurogeotecnica.com/cgi-bin/tinyows",
                                featureType:   "molleres_shp",
                                srsName:
"urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::27573",
                                featureNS:     "
http://molleresdevel.eurogeotecnica.com",
                                geometryName:  "the_geom",
                                schema:        "
http://molleresdevel.eurogeotecnica.com/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=DescribeFeatureType&typename=og:molleres_shp
"

                            })
                        },{
                           minResolution: 1.068115234375
                        });

Unfortunately, results are the same so no features are being displayed. Do
you have more tips for me?
Regards,
Toni M.