[TinyOWS-users] Using <limits features

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Sat Aug 20 16:45:41 EST 2011

Hi,

I would like to limit the maximum feature count on the server side. I placed a new line with
 <limits features="10" /> into the tinyows.xml file this way

<tinyows online_resource="http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/tinyows"
         schema_dir="/usr/local/tinyows/schema/">
 <limits features="10" />
 <pg host="127.0.0.1" user="postgres" password="postgres" dbname="tinyows_demo" port="5432"/>

I do not get parsing errors. However, the maxfeatures value does not appear into GetCapabilities and if I make GetFeature I am receicing the whole layer or the maxfeature value I use in the request.

Am I doing something wrong? I would be nice to see a more comprehensive and complete and valid reference config file in the documentation. The config.xml is rather basic and all of us do  not write xml every day.

-Jukka Rahkonen-