[TinyOWS-users] Using <limits features

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 04:43:10 EST 2011

Hi Jukka,

> I would like to limit the maximum feature count on the server side. I placed a new line with
>  <limits features="10" /> into the tinyows.xml file this way
>
> <tinyows online_resource="http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/tinyows"
>         schema_dir="/usr/local/tinyows/schema/">
>  <limits features="10" />
>  <pg host="127.0.0.1" user="postgres" password="postgres" dbname="tinyows_demo" port="5432"/>

Seems good to me,

> I do not get parsing errors. However, the maxfeatures value does not appear into GetCapabilities

Should it ?
If yes in which element ?

> and if I make GetFeature I am receicing the whole layer or the maxfeature value I use in the request.

Just tryed once (with the same config), and i get only a subset, and
not the whole.
(As r600, i added the max features number output in --check stream)

> Am I doing something wrong? I would be nice to see a more comprehensive and complete and valid reference config file in the documentation. The config.xml is rather basic and all of us do  not write xml every day.

If someone willing to help on the doc, i will be really pleased to :)
I could provide so easily write access to the Wiki.

--
Olivier