[TinyOWS-users] Correct way to give BBOX as KVP with WFS 1.1.0

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Jul 29 01:28:10 EST 2011

Hi,

Geoserver people consider defaulting WGS84 for BBOX in WFS 1.1.0 insane and they are going to keep the current behaviour which is the same than TinyOWS has. So I think there is no need to change it in TinyOWS either even the standard text really seems to tell the opposite. It might be nice to have a support for the fifth BBOX parameter (crsuri) though.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

 Rahkonen Jukka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This one gives me features:
>
> [1]
> http://hip.latuviitta.org/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=
> 1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:municipalities&BBOX=24670
0,6780800,436400,6924000

> This one doesn't
> [2]
> http://hip.latuviitta.org/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=
> 1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:municipalities&BBOX=24670
0,6780800,436400,6924000,EPSG:3067