[TinyOWS-users] Correct way to give BBOX as KVP with WFS 1.1.0

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Jul 29 01:28:10 EST 2011

Geoserver people consider defaulting WGS84 for BBOX in WFS 1.1.0 insane and they are going to keep the current behaviour which is the same than TinyOWS has. So I think there is no need to change it in TinyOWS either even the standard text really seems to tell the opposite. It might be nice to have a support for the fifth BBOX parameter (crsuri) though.

-Jukka Rahkonen-