[TinyOWS-users] Using BBOX and srsName together with http GET

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Jul 29 03:37:04 EST 2011

Hi,

I have trouble in making both BBOX and reprojection by using srsName to work with http GET requests. The feature type has EPSG:3067 as a native projection.  The BBOX filter without srsName works
http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:mml_railway&BBOX=246700,6780800,436400,6924000
No trouble with adding the native srsName
http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:mml_railway&BBOX=246700,6780800,436400,6924000&srsname=EPSG:3067

But if I want to reproject into EPSG:2393 I am getting an empty result with all the combinations I have been trying.
Keep the BBOX in EPSG:3067
http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:mml_railway&BBOX=246700,6780800,436400,6924000&srsname=EPSG:2393
Change the BBOX to use a valid EPSG:2393 rectangle
http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:mml_railway&BBOX=3380477,6846321,3604216,7015199&srsname=EPSG:2393

Because WFS 1.0.0 does not really support re-projecting I have also tried to use WFS 1.1.0 but the result is the same. I tried also to use the EPSG:2393 box with reversed coordinates because axis order of EPSG:2393 is Northing-Easting but the result is still empty.
http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:mml_railway&BBOX=6846321,3380477,7015199,3604216&srsname=EPSG:2393

-Jukka Rahkonen-