[TinyOWS-users] Gaia 3.4.2 does not read from TinyOWS

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Jun 13 06:38:46 EST 2011

Hi,

The Carbon Project answered instantly:

" The HTTP request header is created by the Microsoft .NET internal libraries,
we never had any issue similar to what you describe.
We thank you for notifying us and TinyOWS about the matter. We will follow
as TinyOWS resolve the issue."

If there are other .NET WFS clients around they may all fail with TinyOWS as well.

I have also found one WFS client that does not write at all Content-Type into the headers. If it happens to be trivial to edit the owx.c file so that both "Content-Type: text/xml;charser=utf-8" and no Content-Type at all would be accepted I would like to try it with my own build. Both of these two WFS clients are rather interesting and I would like to be able to do some more testing with them.

-Jukka Rahkonen-