[TinyOWS-users] Gaia 3.4.2 does not read from TinyOWS

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Mon Jun 13 07:00:44 EST 2011

On Jun 13, 2011, at 1:38 PM, Rahkonen Jukka wrote:

Hi Jukka,

> The Carbon Project answered instantly:
>
> " The HTTP request header is created by the Microsoft .NET internal
> libraries,
> we never had any issue similar to what you describe.
> We thank you for notifying us and TinyOWS about the matter. We will
> follow
> as TinyOWS resolve the issue."
>
> If there are other .NET WFS clients around they may all fail with
> TinyOWS as well.
>
> I have also found one WFS client that does not write at all Content-
> Type into the headers. If it happens to be trivial to edit the owx.c
> file so that both "Content-Type: text/xml;charser=utf-8" and no
> Content-Type at all would be accepted I would like to try it with my
> own build. Both of these two WFS clients are rather interesting and
> I would like to be able to do some more testing with them.

I thought youn mean 'charset' rather than 'charser'

I've a look on RFC 2616 (HTTP 1.1), and it not that clear on what is
allowed related
to the spaces on the BNF.
So in doubt i allow since r569 anything after a ';'

So it should works now with Gaia client.

Thanks for these report,

--
Olivier

--