[Cartoweb-users] Outlining in Cartoweb

Eduard Witteveen e.witteveen at HAWARIT.COM
Wed Jun 15 06:36:34 EDT 2005

Pierre GIRAUD wrote:

> In fact, the outline plugin is only a way to annontate a map.
> As said by Olivier, we're now developping an editing plugin that will
> allow people to input/edit shapes using a javascript API on browser
> and write them (at first) on database.
> Hope this will be soon available.

Is there a repository where i can track current progress, and maybe even
help you with this?

We also want to use this functionality on a short time frame(say 1
month), and otherwise im afraid that i will just serialize the session
data into the database.

--
Ing. Eduard Yeb Witteveen           Software Engineer
Hawar Information Technology bv   lid Dijkoraad Groep